efargo is a partnership between the City of Fargo, NDSU and the two utility companies in Fargo: Cass County Electric Coop and Xcel Energy. It was formed to enter Fargo into the Georgetown University Energy Prize, a two-year competition in which fifty cities across the United States are seeking to take innovative actions in the way they understand, use, and plan energy use reduction.
EIGHT WAYS (AND COUNTING) YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
1. Ask us anything energy related. Our energy expert will do their best to answer or we will point you in the right direction.
2. Join as a sponsoring partner.
3. Become a grassroots supporter.
4. Volunteer .
5. Play our urban game.
6. Take the k12 CHALLENGE.
7. Pledge to take on our Top Tens.
8. Share your thoughts, submit feedback.
Click below to start Participating